Vancouver Post Office Redevelopment – Open House November 22, 2016
Welcome to our first Community Open House.
The Post Office has been part of Vancouver’s downtown for over half a century.
Bentall Kennedy and our project team are exploring the future of this landmark building, and how it can be given new purpose in the community.
Bentall Kennedy will be applying to the City of Vancouver for a rezoning of the Post Office property.
The purpose of this first open house is to:
• Introduce you to our project team
• Provide you with information about planning and neighbourhood context
• Share some of our initial concept with you
• Create an opportunity for you to ask questions of our team
• Talk about the history of the Post Office building
• Gather your feedback before we submit an application to the City of Vancouver.