mixed-use projects that contribute to GNW’s vision to revitalize this property. These parcels are located adjacent to the new
Emily Carr University campus and are zoned CD-1 (402). We are interested in either selling a freehold interest(s) or entering
into a joint venture agreement with a developer partner.
See attached PDF below for more information.
How to Respond
If you are interested in this opportunity, please respond by 3:00 PM on the 14th of November, 2014. Specifically, please
address the following items:
1. An overview of the project program envisioned
2. The parcel(s) included in the proposal (i.e., one, two or all three of sites 565, 515 and 521)
3. The proposed business model, either:
a. Freehold interest, including the proposed purchase price, or
b. Joint venture, including proposed structure/business terms
4. Schedule for developing the parcel(s)
5. Subject conditions required and a schedule for closing the transaction(s)
6. Extent to which the project envisioned will comply with the existing CD-1(402) bylaw or would require re-zoning.
We welcome the opportunity to meet and discuss this development project further. Thank you, and we look forward to
hearing from you.
Great Northern Way Campus Trust
685 Great Northern Way